- The real reason behind the Monster acquisition
- Startup stock buyout programs
- Age discrimination against older employees
Why Randstad Acquired Monster.com
Most important corner stones of this deal:
- Buying a book of business – particularly in North America
- Lead generation (B2B) – lure with job postings and upsell contingency staffing
- Vertical integration – making Monster.com work for job seekers
This Week’s Finest
Less Productivity in the US (URL) – Work environments are not picking up on the latest technological trends (A.I.; robotics) and hence are experiencing a slower productivity growth than in recent quarters.
Employee Terms to Cash Out on Startup Stock (URL) – A quick story how AirBnB, Pinterest, and SpaceX are structuring their employee share buyout programs.
Age Discrimination Is Real (URL) – A story of a 50+ year-old employee losing his job amongst 27 year-old colleagues.
Please let us know what you liked, what you disliked and which topics you would love to see in the future.
Drop us a mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a great week,